Deleting a Bumble account is easy.
In this guide, I’m going to take you through the 3 step process for deleting your account.
Unlink From Facebook
If you don’t have a Facebook account linked to your Bumble profile, you can skip this step.
Unlink From Facebook on Phone
- Log into Facebook.
- Navigate to “Settings,” then “Account Settings.”
- Select “Apps” and “Logged in with Facebook.”
- Select “Bumble” and then “Remove app.”
- Confirm the removal when prompted.
Unlinking From Facebook on Desktop
- Log into Facebook in your browser.
- Click the arrow in the top right corner, then click “Settings.”
- Click “Apps and Websites” in the column on the left.
- Find Bumble, and check the box next to it.
- Click “Remove,” and confirm removal.
Delete Your Profile
- Open the “Settings” menu of the app.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on the “Delete account” button.
- You will then be prompted to list your reason for deletion and type “Delete” to finalize the process.
Stop App Payments
If you are making payments for Bumble boost, you need to cancel it on the Google Play Store or iTunes.
- Open Google Play Store.
- Navigate to “Account and Subscriptions.”
- Select the Bumble subscription.
- Select “Cancel” and confirm the cancellation.
- Open the iTunes & App Store.
- Select your Apple ID at the top.
- Select “View Apple ID” and then “Subscriptions.”
- Select “Bumble.”
- Select “Cancel Subscription,” and your subscription will be cancelled
If you’re deleting your account, hopefully you now rely on pickup outside the apps, or got a girl.
If not, make sure to check out our guides.
Don’t quit until you achieved success.